Preparing the Second Quarter Form 10-Q in Light of COVID‑19 and Associated Issues
We are holding a webinar titled “Preparing the Second Quarter Form 10-Q in Light of COVID‑19 and Associated Issues.” The webinar will be held July 7, 2020 from 11.30 to 1.00 Central Daylight Time. We anticipate CLE credit being available for AZ, CO, KS, MN, MO and TX.
Currently we plan to provide an overview on the following topics:
- A representative from KPMG will speak about accounting matters such as going concern disclosures, asset impairment, deferred tax valuations, leases, revenue contracts, debt restructurings, cash flow hedges and collectability issues.
- SEC guidance on COVID-19 disclosures.
- SEC COVID-19 accommodations.
- SEC comment letters on COVID-19.
- COVID-19 and non-GAAP financial measures.
- NYSE and Nasdaq COVID-19 accommodations.
- COVID-19 related securities litigation.
You can register for the webinar here.
Contact Steve Quinlivan for more information.