The effective date of the Minnesota Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, August 1, 2015, is rapidly approaching. The following materials are available to implement the Act:
- A summary and analysis of the Act.
- A summary of practical advice for implementing the Act.
- A form of operating agreement for board-managed entities.
- A form of operating agreement for member-managed entities.
- Optional provisions for operating agreements.
ABOUT STINSON LEONARD STREET
Stinson Leonard Street LLP provides sophisticated transactional and litigation legal services to clients ranging from individuals and privately held enterprises to national and international public companies. As one of the 75 largest firms in the U.S., Stinson Leonard Street has more than 520 attorneys and offices in 14 cities, including Minneapolis, Mankato and St. Cloud, Minn.; Kansas City, St. Louis and Jefferson City, Mo.; Phoenix, Ariz.; Denver, Colo.; Washington, D.C.; Decatur, Ill.; Wichita and Overland Park, Kan.; Omaha, Neb.; and Bismarck, N.D.
The views expressed herein are the views of the blogger and not those of Stinson Leonard Street or any client.
- ISS Issues FAQs on GICS Code 5020 Implementation
- SEC Approves Revised Nasdaq Rule for Shareholder Approval of Private Placements
- How to Read a MAC / MAE Clause
- Court Declines to Approve Settlement in Director Pay Suit
- Chancery Describes Commercially Reasonable Efforts
- Treasury Releases Interim Regulations for FIRRMA Pilot Program