The effective date of the Minnesota Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, August 1, 2015, is rapidly approaching. The following materials are available to implement the Act:
- A summary and analysis of the Act.
- A summary of practical advice for implementing the Act.
- A form of operating agreement for board-managed entities.
- A form of operating agreement for member-managed entities.
- Optional provisions for operating agreements.
ABOUT STINSON LEONARD STREET
Stinson Leonard Street LLP provides sophisticated transactional and litigation legal services to clients ranging from individuals and privately held enterprises to national and international public companies. As one of the 75 largest firms in the U.S., Stinson Leonard Street has more than 520 attorneys and offices in 14 cities, including Minneapolis, Mankato and St. Cloud, Minn.; Kansas City, St. Louis and Jefferson City, Mo.; Phoenix, Ariz.; Denver, Colo.; Washington, D.C.; Decatur, Ill.; Wichita and Overland Park, Kan.; Omaha, Neb.; and Bismarck, N.D.
The views expressed herein are the views of the blogger and not those of Stinson Leonard Street or any client.
- Revising 162(m) Disclosures in Proxy Statements
- SEC Initiates Enforcement Action for Failure to Present GAAP with Equal or Greater Prominence
- SEC Adopts Rules to Permit Public Companies to Use Regulation A+
- IOSCO Speaks to ESG Disclosures
- SEC Says Disclosing Material Internal Control Weaknesses is not a Substitute for Maintaining Internal Controls
- SEC Provides Guidance on Diversity Disclosures