Stinson Leonard Street
Stinson Leonard Street is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This Privacy Statement applies to the privacy and data practices of the Stinson Leonard Street Website at www.dodd-frank.com and other Websites that link to this Privacy Statement (“Website”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY TO YOU AND TO ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO, OR THAT IS COLLECTED BY, STINSON LEONARD STREET AS A RESULT OF YOUR VISIT TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Collection of Personal Information
Leonard, Street and Deinard may collect personally identifiable information or other information (“Personal Information”) from you and other visitors to the Website in a variety of ways, including without limitation, information you provide directly to Leonard, Street and Deinard through the Website features.
Personal Information that you may choose to provide may include:
- Your contact information, such as your first and last name, home or work address, phone or fax number, or email address;
- Information identifying or related to your employment, such as your job title, occupation, industry, or other topics related to your professional background; or,
- Information related to your personal or professional interests.
For example, you may choose to be included in an email or other mailing list by providing your email address or other contact information through a submission form on the Website.
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for the Website. To protect their privacy, Stinson Leonard Street prohibits the solicitation or submission of Personal Information from these children.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
Stinson Leonard Street may use Personal Information for purposes that, without limitation, include:
- Providing you with information or services that you request;
- Sending you updates or news items;
- Contacting you with other information or services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Providing, updating or customizing the Website’s content;
- Supporting the operation of the Website; or,
- For other purposes stated on the Website or otherwise disclosed to you when you provide information to us.
Stinson Leonard Street may share Personal Information with its third party service providers, and may further share Personal Information as needed to obtain services or information that you may request. Stinson Leonard Street will not otherwise share Personal Information with third parties, except if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
If you have questions regarding the use of your Personal Information, or would like to be removed from a contact list, please contact Leonard, Street and Deinard using the contact information listed below.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Stinson Leonard Street may collect non-personally identifiable information (“Usage Information”) arising from your visit and use of the Website. Usage Information may include standard information from a Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), date and time of visit, actions taken on the Website (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked), name of your Internet service provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address, the uniform resource locator (URLs) of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Website), information about the computer hardware and software you use, and other information that may become available due to your visit to or use of the Website.
Stinson Leonard Street may collect this Usage Information through commonly used information-gathering tools, including without limitation, the following:
- Cookies may be placed and used on your computer to recognize you on return visits and enable Stinson Leonard Street to enhance the browsing experience, enable account functionality and collect information related to your use of the Website. Cookies may further be used to store Personal Information. You may adjust browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Stinson Leonard Street may use Web beacons or other tracking mechanisms alone or in conjunction with cookies and other collected information to compile information related to your use of the Website. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular Website tied to the Web beacon.
- Stinson Leonard Street may collect your IP addresses for purposes that include tracking and monitoring the regions from which you navigate the Website.
- From time to time, Stinson Leonard Street may engage third parties to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from your visits to and use of the Website. The information provided to such third parties does not include Personal Information, but this information may be re-associated with Personal Information after Stinson Leonard Street receives it.
Stinson Leonard Street will use Usage Information to operate and improve its Web presence and infrastructure, including the operation and maintenance of the Website, as well as the particular uses as noted in the above paragraphs. Stinson Leonard Street may also share Usage Information with third parties for purposes that include operating and improving its services and Web offerings.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party Websites. Stinson Leonard Street is not responsible for the privacy and data practices or the content of such third-party Websites. Stinson Leonard Street encourages you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Stinson Leonard Street reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Stinson Leonard Street will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Website.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact:
Stephen M. Quinlivan
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION: March 20, 2013