There’s a whole lot to know about the Dodd-Frank Act, and we’re combing through thousands of pages of legislation, SEC filings, rules, statements by public officials and congressional testimony to determine what’s most important to you.
Our ever-growing number of posts helps you make sense of this wide-ranging, high-impact legislation. To make it easier to find what’s important to you, we’ve organized the posts into 12 different topical categories.
All our bloggers are attorneys at Leonard, Street and Deinard. They work in a variety of practice areas, ranging from banking and securities to litigation and executive compensation.
Learn more about our bloggers here.
Recognition for Dodd-Frank.com
Since its launch in August 2010, Dodd-Frank.com has been recognized as an important contributor to the conversation about financial reform.
- The Minnesota State Bar Association Practice Blawg named Dodd-Frank.com one of the Top 25 Practice Blawgs for 2010.
- At the Legal Marketing Association’s 2011 Your Honor Awards, Dodd-Frank.com won first place in the national Online Interactive Marketing category.
- BSchool.com named Dodd-Frank.com one of the 40 Best Corporate Law Blogs.
- Lexology regularly republishes Dodd-Frank.com articles, often generating readership nearing 400.
- Steve Quinlivan, the driving force behind Dodd-Frank.com, has been interviewed by Minnesota Lawyer, CFO.com, RXcompliance, NPR’s Marketplace Morning Report and Compliance Week.
- Dodd-Frank.com is on the blog role at TheCorporatCounsel.net
- Dodd-Frank.com readers reside in 123 countries/territories.
If you’re a member of the press and you’d like to interview Steve Quinlivan or another of the Dodd-Frank.com bloggers, contact Jason Wibben at 612.335.7222 or email@example.com.